Thursday, September 27, 2012

Update

We are in a groove!  Life has seemed to settle in to a new normal and it is wonderful.  We have figured out how to get up and dressed in the morning with everyone fed and happy, I almost think we are more efficient in the mornings then when we just had 2 kids.  The boys are adjusting great to being surrounded by animals and brothers and a sister and new faces.  They love to explore inside and outside and they love the water.  They are both finally on a more normal sleeping schedule and are on the mend from RSV.  Xander has an appointment at the Scottish Rite in October and Parker's appointment is in December.

Here are a some pictures of the boys:







2 comments:

  1. I wanted to tell you that I want to stay updated even though I know your life if CRAZY!!! thanks for the pics!! Can't wait to see my new nephews and the rest of the fam!!!
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO ready to come down and babysit everyone =]
    but way more excited to see how happy the boys look!!!

    Hugs and high-fives to you all from College Station!

    ReplyDelete